New From KY!!!

Dewey101

Songster
12 Years
Oct 29, 2007
Elizabethtown,KY
Hello everyone, I thought I would drop by and introduce my self, I have several chickens, pheasants, chukars,and quail. The chickens are my fav. Got several different breeds as well.
Anyone else from ky on here???

There are a lot of us from Kentucky and indiana area, we are actually working on plans for a meet somewhere close soon. Im pretty new here too and I love this site, I know you will too.

O really, hmm, I agree on the meet!!! I go to the sherperdsvile chicken sale almost every sat, I will be selling some this up coming sat as well, maybe some of should meet

I'm not from KY but from VA! I still wanted to tell you
welcome-byc.gif
though! So, welcome to the best forum on the internet!
big_smile.png

im not really that good with directions, but the way I come is I got 65 north from my house, get off on the sherperdsville exit (the one by loves gas station) take a left and follow it out, ull come to an intersection, go straight and its on u imediate left

Hello and welcome dewey101. I am just down the road from you at Eastview right on hwy. 62 at 4-corners junction if you are familiar with that. Maybe catcha sometime. Later, Perry...
lol.png

haha, i have a place to hunt on down that way. Ur not to far, Iam more towards lebanon Junction though, nice to know there near by chicken farmers, lol

Back
Top Bottom