New from Michigan & Chickens

TrixieChickenGal

In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 30, 2009
Kingston
I shouldn't say I am completely new to chickens -- I had chickens growing up, but don't remember much about them except gathering eggs and feeding.
The reason I have chickens again is because my 8 year old daughter has decided that she wants to raise and show chickens in 4-H. She watched her cousins do it this summer. She really like watching them and helping them handle their chickens, so after weeks of begging Dad, she got her first chickens this past weekend! She couldn't be more thrilled!
She goes out whenever she can and loves on them! She just thinks they are the greatest!
Anyway, just wanted to say "HI" and thanks in advance to all that can help along out way. Because I am sure I will need it!

THANKS!

Welcome Trixie!
frow.gif
BYC is a great place to be, there are lots of 4-H families here, including ours! Be sure to check out the MI thread, great bunch of friends there, you are welcome to join us!! https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=233&p=1914

Welcome Western Washington. What a great kid you have, I just love smart kids with smart parents.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom