New from North Carolina

bstratton

Hatching
May 5, 2015
Hello, my name is Billy Stratton and my wife Debbie and I have just started with 4 little chicks! We are excited about raising chickens and this is our first time. We keep our Grand-daughter and we thought it would be a fun family thing to do with her. We have raised ducks before since we live on a small lake. We actually bought 2 ducklings as well to raise and later the same day we rescued 6 ducklings (6 weeks old) from a local feed store that we are nursing back to health and will release them on the lake as well! So we have gone from no birds to a dozen in one day!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Congrats on all your new chicks. If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask around the forums.

Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, Billy and Debbie. Glad you decided join our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Here are our little girls! 2 BSLs, 2 RIRs and the little one is a GSL. We just finished our coop and run this weekend except for some painting and trim work on the inside of the coop. They were all so happy to get outside and scratch around! We also have 2 Khaki Cambell ducklings that we are working on building a pen/home for as well. They are bunking with the chicks for now. They are so fun to watch... I could sit there for hours!

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC Billy!!
welcome-byc.gif

I'm glad you joined the flock!!
wee.gif

Many adventures await you and your flock. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask around!!
big_smile.png

D.gif
jumpy.gif
-Turkenstein25
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom