New From Ohio

PANABB

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 18, 2014
Hi! I just got my 8 chickens about a month ago, they are white leghorns. :D They are not old enough to start laying yet, but will be by the end of this month. I was trying to free range them, but they wouldn't stop pooping on our deck:( So my dad and I built a nice run for them a few days ago. I'm very excited about starting into this!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you are egg-cited!!

Enjoy your wonderful flock and welcome to ours!

Welcome to BackYard Chickens! I too live in Ohio
big_smile.png
. I have no leghorns, but they are beautiful & even though I get plenty of brown eggs, if I sell out, I sometimes I buy eggs from a local leghorn owner. Beautiful white shiny eggs. Much different than the grocery stores' eggs. Enjoy your chickens & let us know if you need anything.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. White Leghorns are egg laying machines. A White Leghorn holds the egg laying record (set in 1979) with 371 eggs in 365 days. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting loads of eggs.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom