New from Ohio

megfab7

Hatching
May 24, 2015
Cincinnati,OH
Hi! My name is Megan and I'm a first time chicken owner as of Tuesday. Loving it so far. I have a feeling they may be an addiction... I am starting small with 3 hens. I have researched a lot but still have lots of questions. Can't wait to learn from everyone!

Turkenstein25pizapw1421684361.jpg

welcome-byc.gif
and congrats on getting your new flock.

If you have not already explored BYC, do visit the Learning Center, there's a lot of helpful info there.

frow.gif
Hi Megan, very nice to meet you. If you've got questions, we've got answers. There are so many great places to explore on BYC. If you would like to find out what others are doing in Ohio, you can go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum to locate and post on your state thread. Putting "Ohio state thread," in the search box might even work faster.
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC, Megan. Glad you decided join our flock. I would be surprised if your chickens weren't an addiction. Very few BYC members are immune to "chicken math." Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hens.

Back
Top Bottom