new from oregon!

Thanks!! Chickens in Arizona wow is It hard to keep them hydrated? I am struggling to keep my run dry enough. This October is close to being the wettest on record I should have a breed like. Marsh Daisy. off to chores.

Thanks!! Chickens in Arizona wow is It hard to keep them hydrated? I am struggling to keep my run dry enough. This October is close to being the wettest on record I should have a breed like. Marsh Daisy. off to chores.

Yes, we have chickens in Arizona. People here have several different breeds. Mine are Australorps. During the hot summers, I put out extra water with bottles of ice and I put up a misting system for them in the run. I also add some of those sun screens over the top of and down the sides of the run.

Wet October run is suffering for too much rain. My coop inside is good. Trying to make some rooster decisions.

We are in the same boat, the run is a muddy mess, but the coop is nice and dry. Also in the same boat for rooster decisions! I have some really nice ones, and need to decide if I am going to cull or set up breeding pens... choices choices.

Back
Top Bottom