New from UK

Dottyaboutducks

Hatching
7 Years
Apr 7, 2012
Essex UK
Hi All I am new here so here goes - I found this forum whilst looking up info on breech ducklings and found that there is a lot about ducks as well as chickens here.

I have been keeping ducks and gesse on and off for most of my life - sadly not chickens for some strange reason my husband really objects to me keeping chickens - not to worry I am sure I can talk him round lol. I have four adult Indian Runner Ducks and one 3 week old Runner hatched by my favourite runner girl Bonnie, plus a pair of embden geese.

I have already mentioned my husband, we have the Runner Ducks, two King Charles Cavalier Spaniels - girls and one part ferral female cat oh yes and a pond with several fish in it. I have loads of hobbies including jewellery design - I design and make my own gemstone jewellery, I knit, sew, am about to learn how to carve blown eggs and I am interested in alternative therapy.

All that said I am keeping a watchful eye on breech hatched duckling - he is out of his shell and resting - making plenty of noise but not on his feet yet and joy of joys he made it through the night and it is now 2.40 in the afternoon here in the UK so here's hoping he makes it through I say he not sure what sex yet lol
thumbsup.gif

Hello and welcome from Ohio.....glad you joined us. So sorry you lost your little one
hugs.gif
but your are right...Mother nature does know best. Glad to have you here

Back
Top Bottom