New girl on BYC with Ducks

DancesWithDucks

Hatching
Sep 2, 2016
United States - New York
Hi all! I am a Duck mama to 28+ (there are eggs about to hatch). I have a husband, 2 young boys ages 8 & 4, a dog, a cat.... & lots of ducks :D
A little background to share on how we started raising ducks 2 years ago.. we have a large beautiful pond & every year enjoyed the duck & geese visitors so much & wished they could stay.... sooooo, we got our own after researching a while. We started with a Cayuga female, 2 mallard cross breeds males, and 2 muscovies females... and have added a couple & they have hatched their own. We really enjoy our feathered friends so much. We like duck eggs too, they arent rapid producers, but enough for us. We have 2 large duck houses, 1 is for baby ducks and mamas only with an outdoor enclosure too.
We have had few troubles with them but I have spent a lot of time reading forums on BYC for some issues we have had & thought it was about time I make it official! :D

Greetings from Kansas, DanceWithDucks, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Glad you made it official and signed up. Sounds like you know your way around BYC pretty well so I'll just say best wishes and enjoy those ducks!
smile.png

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Oh wow that is a lot of ducks! I'm sure you must enjoy them very much :D Good luck for the future with them and enjoy your time here BYC :frow

Back
Top Bottom