new GQF 1502 digital question

amarilloteacher

In the Brooder
May 5, 2019
Just got it and I am very impressed! Does yours seem to be factory calibrated spot on? I have had people tell me they have never adjusted anything. Also, do the random angle turning or the full turn every two hours? Random setting seams more natural but who knows! Like to never figured out how to turn turning alarm off!

I don't have the incubator but, I believe that the turning is supposed to be for every 4-6 hours. Eggs are supposed to be turned 4 to 6 times a day. So, either of those times would be sufficient. Unsure which those incubators are programmed for.

Could you answer a question for me, though? I'd like to know the space measurement between the turning racks.

Thank you

Phunk

I don't have the incubator but, I believe that the turning is supposed to be for every 4-6 hours. Eggs are supposed to be turned 4 to 6 times a day. So, either of those times would be sufficient. Unsure which those incubators are programmed for.

Could you answer a question for me, though? I'd like to know the space measurement between the turning racks.

Thank you

Phunk

I can measure mine this afternoon if no one has done it for you yet.

@Phunktacular

4” from bottom of the rung to top of the next rung. About 4.75” between the screws. Pics below:

6DE857B9-0ADA-4487-93B0-B0A22D7C0B93.jpeg

116B92D2-618C-4F14-AEC6-F0FD8727893E.jpeg

C175EA24-AB9B-4E8B-BC51-5D741771617E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom