New Hampshire Chickenstock! Update!

Quote:
STD ? you want an STD?
lol.png
oh great, now I'm wondering, really really wondering....LOL -not

Rhett&SarahsMom :

I am bringing several plates of frosted brownies.
big_smile.png

What time is "everyone" getting there? I am about 40 minutes away.

We are 2 1/2 -3 hours away, I think. 2 hours for us to get to Portsmouth, NH , you can figure out the rest. Do any of you have suggestions for driving to the chickenstock? If you do, I'd be interested!
Like I said, I'll be bringing pickled eggs, bet they don't go as fast as your frosted brownies (evil chocolate)!​

i believe you want to get on 101 w and from there i need help telling you. lol cheryl where are you i thought she posted directions, let me go look around in my emails

Milford, NH is located west of Nashua NH:
From Route 3 take exit 8 onto route 101A, unfortunately you'll be going through about 25 traffic lights!!! Go into the center of Milford, to the oval/rotary continue west about 1 more mile and the Tractor Supply will be at the second set of lights on your right. (Sals Pizza on your left)
From Keene take 101 straight into Milford after passing the 101 bypass the Tractor Supply Store will be about 1 1/2 miles on your left, first set of lights. (Sals Pizza on your right)

From 93 in Manchester NH take 101 W into Milford, get off on 101 A and head west, left at bottom. Go into the center of Milford, to the oval/rotary continue west about 1 more mile and the Tractor Supply will be at the second set of lights on your right. (Sals Pizza on your left) OR follow 101 past the 101A exit to where it takes a sharp left heading towards Wilton and Keene...instead TAKE A RIGHT (just past Market Basket) and head into Milford, the Tractor Supply Store will be about 1 1/2 miles on your left, first set of lights. (Sals Pizza on your right)

If coming from the Fitchburg area...head up Route 13 north, when you hit the oval/rotary in Milford (center of town) go around and continue onto 101A west continue west about 1 more mile and the Tractor Supply will be at the second set of lights on your right. (Sals Pizza on your left)

I hope this helps?

Mainers you will want to go down 95 and take the last exit before the Hampton Tolls it is RT. 101 and after you pay the toll merge to the right towards Manchester. Not sure the exit # off 101.

ETA:
Dont forget you need to take the Maine turnpike or take RT. 201 through Gardiner until Topsham then get on 295 because they have 295 shutdown going south from Gardiner to Topsham.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom