New Hampshire Chickenstock! Update!

LOL there is no TCS in Waterville - there is one in Skowhegan (20 min north of Waterville).

I would vote for a meet up in Augusta/Waterville area - but that is me - central Maine is central for a reason
wink.png

Louella

Quote:
Louella I am sorry to hear about your week. I am not attending this either. I am looking into some different places to have one up here.

Hey girls, the gentleman from TCS in Milford, NH would love to have us at another event, also told me that they have 3 TSC's in Maine! Scarboro (he suggested), Waterville and Bangor.
I thought where people from Southern Maine could get to the Milford Chickenstock if we had one in Waterville(or even Scarboro) that way those from further up in Maine folks could join in. Again, the gentleman at the Milford store told us to have the manager from our store call him and he would share his information and explain things, Super awsome!
The event today was amazing. Just amazing. I did post the information about the Poultry show in Farmington, Maine.
It was so great to meet those folks on the web site and many others. I never did give a reading- I am ashamed! To busy chatting with everyone- for someone that has social anxiety I sure wandered and babbled enough!
I'll post photos, I only managed to get a few.

Thanks Milford "gang" Great Event !!!

we are talking on the maine chickenstock thread about central location to all that would be interested in attending, can you post there so we can get an idea of where everyone is at, thanks!!
big_smile.png

We were only there for a short while...it was a long drive for us from western Mass and the kids just wanted to get our chicks and get home. We are now the proud parents of one tine EE of unknown gender and two slightly older Australorp pullets (Thanks, Cheryl!). Right now the Australorps are sleeping sweetly next to each other and the EE is hopping around, chirping like mad and pecking her brooder-mates. I think I need to keep an eye on her!

I'm going to try to post a pic my son took...

ry%3D320

jessica, this is chickn, i think those are from me, i recognize those cute faces anywhere, and that silly cheeks chick, cant hardly see it there but its there hidden in the black of the other chicks

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, they are yours! Sooo cute!! BUT the little EE is still chirping like crazy and being very obnoxious to the australorps who are trying to sleep. Is she from an incubator? Because she keeps trying to get underneath the other two and is crying like she misses her momma! lol.

We are all really in love! Even the dog who has been doing this since this afternoon:
ry%3D320

i would say, maybe she is cold? if she is chirping loudly and trying to get under the other chicks, the ee is an incubator chick, well actually they all are,
put a thermometer in there just to see what the floor level temp is running at. should be 90-95
love that pic, so cute

I happened to see the Chicken Stock bulletin for Milford on CraigsList and decided to check it out. We met some nice people, and learned about BackYardChickens.com - - - so glad we went and will be looking forward to the next one and chatting on line with other poultry people.
Thanks for being so friendly !
Nick (the guy with the ducklings)

Back
Top Bottom