New Hampshire Red thread!!!!!!!!!

Gordo is looking very roosterish to me. Tail and the SHANKS! He got some big ole legs on him. Wattles are already peaking too. He looks like he'll be a gorgeous one too. The feathering is already pretty even in his awkward puberty phase.

Gordo is looking very roosterish to me. Tail and the SHANKS! He got some big ole legs on him. Wattles are already peaking too. He looks like he'll be a gorgeous one too. The feathering is already pretty even in his awkward puberty phase.

Thank you. I just love this baby. He sings to me. I'm going to keep him probably put him with my dark Cornish for sex link meat birds.

Hey all! A whole thread on NHRs, I think that's so neat. So I have 4 chicks about 4 wks old. I wasn't going to go straight into asking questions but here goes anyway. Here's Bruce, I suspect to be a Cockerel. He has something funky going on with his comb. It sort of puckers. He's not injured, it's just developed this way. Deformation?

He is probably muxed some breed with rose comb,that is a rose comb ,NHR do not have that,but i defiantly suspect roo.

Back
Top Bottom