New Hampshire!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by ponygal12, Dec 13, 2009.

1. coolcanoechic

coolcanoechic Chillin' With My Peeps

They certainly are! Overkill I would say. Poor things.

2. OtterD

OtterD Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    Southern NH
    I didn't know there was a Blue Seal in Milford. I will check that our first since it is not far from me. Thanks!

3. Lexiluke

Lexiluke Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Went to my first chicken swap in Derry today. Thought I would walk away with a handful of layers for my 5 year old to raise on his own and left with two rabbits instead. Oh well! I guess I will have to wait until Easter for those chocolate eggs.

4. kat e wampus

kat e wampus Out Of The Brooder

May 28, 2012
    checking in from lyndeborough!
    complete and utter newbie, awaiting my coop and first chicks in a week or two and i am already a little loopy and excited about this!

5. OtterD

OtterD Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    Southern NH
    How exciting for you! I've only had my chicks for 4 weeks but bought them at 4 weeks old so they are outside in the coop. They are very fun to watch and we're all just enjoying some of their antics. What are you getting for chicks and where did you find your coop? I finally found a nice one that is hand-built from a man a little bit further north.

6. kat e wampus

kat e wampus Out Of The Brooder

May 28, 2012
    i'm realizing i did the complete noob no-no...i ordered one online that i'm realizing will be too small. *sigh* if it gets us thru the summer months and helps me figure out if i want more, then i wouldn't consider it a complete loss -- i'll either have to add on or find something more appropriate. :)

7. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Hi all my NH neighbors! I hope all you folks in the Keene / Winchester area did OK with the storms and flooding yesterday.

8. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire

9. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    It is here KKSchu....

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  10. coolcanoechic

coolcanoechic Chillin' With My Peeps

It may work out well in the future when you want to add new chicks to the flock. Don't get rid of it! Welcome!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by