New Hampshire!!

Quote:
Well, there is one in Tilton on the 16th! Want to shoot for that??
smile.png

Sure. I'll take the day off. Have U been to one B4 ? Does E1 swap a chicken/ chicks ? Do you just buy ? I went to the Rumney Auction last yr. almost bid on a Polish. I have 3 Roos right now. Not sure I want 3, but they R all good boys. Not sure if my 2 chicks R pullets or a roo.

Or there is one in Littleton on the the 31st (a Sunday) Then you won't have to take the day off
smile.png

Well I have one client @ 9am.. that will be an hr. I can leave after that. I rent a booth @ " carmen's hair salon, so I am my own boss . Love it that way
wink.png
I would love to go on the 31st as well. I really would like to see what these R all about.

Quote:
Great! I hope we can find each other
smile.png
I am hoping to sway a few chickens for a turkey...it'd be nice to ave a fresh one for Thanksgiving this year
smile.png

tongue.png
OK.. what birds will U B bringing ? I love my birds. mayB I'll bring my Seabright Roo. That will leave me with 2 silkie Roo's father & son
big_smile.png
. I am thinking 1 of my silkie X EE is a Roo. I can't tell yet. I would love to so call " master that field:lol:

Oh, BYW ~~ The Keith's farm stand across from Aldrich's store has 2 types of squash & pumpkins for $1 each. So I got my chicks 2 squash, 2 pumpkins, 2 squash for;) hubby , 2 pumpkins for the grand girls.

Quote:
lau.gif
you're worse than I am!! LMBO!! My boss tells me I have the most spoiled chickens ever, but I think they now run second!!
gig.gif
(I may have to make a trip to No. Haverhill! shhhhh lol)

I am planning to bring 5 chickens but I haven't figured out which ones yet....
barnie.gif
probably a couple of NH Reds a couple of Barred Rocks and a Buff Orpington or possibly 3 BO's and the BR's...not sure lol

I might be interested in a Silkie Roo though ;^) what color is he (pics?) and I am WAY new to Silkies (all of it actually), do you think he'd be accepted by the flock? I am so excited about all of this I am driving my family crazy but I have wanted to do this for years and just decided it was time!
wink.png

Well, back to 'larnin' about Silkies!
caf.gif
Cya soon!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
you're worse than I am!! LMBO!! My boss tells me I have the most spoiled chickens ever, but I think they now run second!!
gig.gif
(I may have to make a trip to No. Haverhill! shhhhh lol)

I am planning to bring 5 chickens but I haven't figured out which ones yet....
barnie.gif
probably a couple of NH Reds a couple of Barred Rocks and a Buff Orpington or possibly 3 BO's and the BR's...not sure lol

I might be interested in a Silkie Roo though ;^) what color is he (pics?) and I am WAY new to Silkies (all of it actually), do you think he'd be accepted by the flock? I am so excited about all of this I am driving my family crazy but I have wanted to do this for years and just decided it was time!
wink.png

Well, back to 'larnin' about Silkies!
caf.gif
Cya soon!
thumbsup.gif

LOL.. I have a chair in the chicken yard & I sit & watch them, thru them corn or crumbled wheat bread. What is the BR ? MayB we can ride 2gether, I have no clue where this chick swap is in Tilton. Where is the one being held in Littleton ? I am told if U put a new chicken in the coop do it at nite. I didn't know that & carm thought it would B ok to just put the Roo in she gave me, the girls went wild after him, one of the hens jump on him . other wise I'd put a small shelter in the yard & a fence around it & let the girls get use to one that way.

Back
Top Bottom