New Hampshire!!

Looking to re-home our one year old Silkie Roo. He's very good at his job, tends to the hens, calls them for treats, good fertility rate and even covering some of the bigger hens (he is very ambitious). This summer we hatched out a few clutches of eggs and sold the chicks locally and I didn't enjoy that as much as I thought I would. We live in a small neighborhood and I think the crowing has lost it's country feel for the neighbors. He's free of course; available for pick up in the Manchester, NH area.

Barrington here! Large family owned farm I used to have an account but lost password so this is my new one!

frow.gif
Desperately seeking a couple call ducklings. My daughter (15) hatched a single chick and she would like this to be her 4H project for the year. This lone one needs a few friends?

Anyone have any or know someone who does?

Thanks!

Barrington here! Large family owned farm I used to have an account but lost password so this is my new one!

I'm in Barrington as well! We have nine, five week old silver and golden laced wyandotts. The coop cannot be finished soon enough! Amiable you had any problems with predators in your area ??

Hi All,

I am in NH as well, Strafford.

I have two boys that need a new home. This is the first year that I purchased chicks and two of the 7 are male and I am not ready for that yet. I really just want to stick to the girls for now. They have been together since I purchased them at TSC on April 6th and they play fight, but nothing mean. They are handled on a daily basis and do well with laying in my arms.

They are the two darker ones (one on ramp and one on ground in front) in the first picture.

I am willing to deliver them to you if you are in the NH. PLEASE, good homes ONLY.

Are there any home schooling families here on the NH thread? I am starting homeschooling my oldest DD (8th grade) right after Christmas break. I am hoping to find someone that might be willing to maybe PM me so I can possibly ask a few questions. I would appreciate any time someone may be able to spare to help me out. Thanks.

I wish everyone Happy Holidays.

Hi! We just joined this wonderful site! We live in a small 18thc. cape---the oldest standing house in Center Ossipee NH. We have never had chickens before and are just beginning our backyard chicken-keeping adventure! Our coop will go up Apr. 1 or so, and we have four apprx. 6-9 week old buff orpingtons coming by post about Apr. 11. We are trying to collect all we think they will need now as budget allows and learning as much as we can from this site and all the great members!
We think we will get a large Rubbermaid plastic container and make a temp home for the chicks as we've seen some do here. They shouldn't need to be in it long, and it seems easy and economical. Trying to take a step at a time and not get overwhelmed or too fearful of making a mistake!
You can 'visit' us in New Hampshire here~ We would love some new NH friends and chicken help!
~Adam and Mary

www.thecountryladyantiques.com

Back
Top Bottom