New Hampshire!!

I still have 2 cockerels one a black Australorp and the other a chipmunk silkie
Should any of you's know of some chicken lovers up my way (Shelburne-Gorham) pm me I would love to met someone here!

Last edited:
For anyone looking I still have ducks and young roosters available

3 Pekins(1duck 2drakes) - 10weeks old
2 Indian Runners(1duck 1drake) - 10weeks old

2 Black Copper Marans Roosters - 11weeks old

edited to add- These are all still available. PM me with any interest. My flock is NPIP certified and MS and MG clean.

Last edited:
I no longer have those chickens but I have a beautiful black silkie so quite and good natured I hate to put him down. I really wish I could keep him and hope to see him go to a good home. Please consider him and help me find him a home.

If you or anyone you know want a beautiful Partridge Plymouth Rock cockerel, let me know. He's going to be beautiful and comes from Horstman lines. He's been great with me and my kids and my older hens have put him in his place enough times that I think he'll be good with the ladies. He's just too pretty to go to freezer camp and he could have a lot to offer someone. Please ask around if you know anyone who has Partridge Rocks. This was taken a few weeks ago. His breast is all black now and the shiny hackle, saddle and sickle feathers have come in so he's even more handsome.

Yet another rooster who needs a home! I have a beautiful Easter-Egger roo who is protective of his ladies. He's one year old and needs a little more space than we have I think. My daughter is crying a river but my husband wants him to go
idunno.gif
. Here he is in all his glory...

He is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could take him! :(
Yet another rooster who needs a home! I have a beautiful Easter-Egger roo who is protective of his ladies. He's one year old and needs a little more space than we have I think. My daughter is crying a river but my husband wants him to go :idunno . Here he is in all his glory...

I'm looking for a Blue or Black A1 Silkie Hen. Only true silkie owners need apply. Pls post me w/ their picture. I would appreciate it if you lived in the northern part of NH but I do have to travel to the city so pls PM me. I'm also looking for a SLW Hen if they could be close together that would be great. Less running around for me to do! Thanks!

Last edited:
If you or anyone you know want a beautiful Partridge Plymouth Rock cockerel, let me know. He's going to be beautiful and comes from Horstman lines. He's been great with me and my kids and my older hens have put him in his place enough times that I think he'll be good with the ladies. He's just too pretty to go to freezer camp and he could have a lot to offer someone. Please ask around if you know anyone who has Partridge Rocks. This was taken a few weeks ago. His breast is all black now and the shiny hackle, saddle and sickle feathers have come in so he's even more handsome.

I would be interested in the rooster, do you still have him?

Yet another rooster who needs a home! I have a beautiful Easter-Egger roo who is protective of his ladies. He's one year old and needs a little more space than we have I think. My daughter is crying a river but my husband wants him to go
idunno.gif
. Here he is in all his glory...

This is one handsome rooster!!! He looks like Fall. I absolutely love him. If I didn't already have 5 roosters I would totally take him.
love.gif

Last edited:
Available now are

1 - 14 week old Black Copper Marans rooster
1 - 1week old Black Copper Marans(straight run)
1 - 2week old Black Sexlink Rooster
1 - 3day old Black Sexlink Pullet
2 - 3day old EE(Crested Cream Legbar x Silver Laced Wyandotte)

1 pair(drake/duck) 13 week old Indian Runner ducks Fawn and White

My Flock is NPIP certified and ms and mg clean

Back
Top Bottom