New Hampshire!

This is hatch week for one of my silkies setting on three wee little eggs. She started out with six but one was a quitter and she kicked the other two out of the nest although they did have embryos in them. I'm thinking of offering fertile silkie eggs for sale this spring but wasn't sure what I might charge. The eggs are so tiny, lol, does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this?

This is hatch week for one of my silkies setting on three wee little eggs. She started out with six but one was a quitter and she kicked the other two out of the nest although they did have embryos in them. I'm thinking of offering fertile silkie eggs for sale this spring but wasn't sure what I might charge. The eggs are so tiny, lol, does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this?

It all depends on the quality of the birds. anywhere from $15-50 a doz. lol

hello all! new to this thread but thought i would check it out and meet some other BYC members in NH. im also looking for anyone close by that might have some hatching eggs for Turkeys or Cayuga ducks in my area. im in Newport NH. i just got myself an incubator and would like to make some connections for once i get a little more experienced with my incubator (going to try it with some of my own chickie eggs for the hatchalong first). i dont really like the idea of shipping and would rather just pick some up if i can find some local people =) if anyone is selling poults or cayuga ducklings, id be good with that too =)

we had an awful winter this year, probably one of the worst since i moved here =( lost so many from my flock. 2 mallards and maybe 6 or 7 chickens. dreadful! completely rebuilding the coop this summer with better insulation and a better way to provide water. we just couldnt keep the water thawed and that didnt help matters any! just brutal..

I will have bourbon red and Narragansett eggs and/or poults as well

Hey NH peeps! I have a couple young pullets for sale (blue EE & Ancona) and also have straight run EE, OE, and BBS ameraucana chicks. Hatching eggs too. NPIP certified. Located in Charlestown. Seriously ready for Spring! Cannot believe we are getting more snow!

Back
Top Bottom