New "Hen" in the Coop!

ChickenMommy2B

Hatching
7 Years
Dec 17, 2012
Hi Everyone! I live in Carrollton, VA and want to build a coop by Spring. Is there anyone nearby who can help me? I will be willing to pay. Recommendations as to type, style, etc. are welcome. I plan to keep only 3 hens at a time.

Welcome to BYC!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Glad you joined us!!

Greetings from Kansas, ChickenMommy2B, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us! I agree with sumi about getting advice from the coops section of BYC, Also, almost anything can be re-purposed to make a nice coop. You might also check your local Cragislist for someone who has a shed or coop for sale. Good luck to you and your spring chickens!

chicken mom if you lived in georgia i`d be happy to help ya. an I woulnot charge ya but va, is a littel to far lol I just like anyone who like`s raise chickens but be warened you will want more I just added turkeys and have 20hens 2 roosters and have bob white quail been doing chickens for 50 years if you only want 3hens you may want to just get a chicken trackter you can even get them at walmart .com this is a small coop on wheels that you can mve around your yard good luck to ya an have a marry chrismas to ya

Back
Top Bottom