New here and to Chickens. :)

sadake3

Hatching
6 Years
Jun 22, 2013
Hi! My name is Kelly. My family and I live in El Paso, TX. We got our first chicken today. We will be getting 2 more over the next 2-3 weeks. We are really excited. We have looked forward to being able to have chickens for a long time now. lol My husband is in the Army but he is about to get out. (medical retirement from injuries during We have two daughters and are in the process of adopting 4 more kiddos.
big_smile.png
The chicken we got today has feathers now but is still young. It has "claimed" one of my daughters. The chicken was following my daughter around everywhere and trying to hide under her skirt. lol Anyhow, I am glad to have found this site and I look forward to learning about raising chickens and being one step closer to being self reliant.

Hi! My name is Kelly. My family and I live in El Paso, TX. We got our first chicken today. We will be .getting 2 more over the next 2-3 weeks. We are really excited. We have looked forward to being able to have chickens for a long time now. lol My husband is in the Army but he is about to get out. (medical retirement from injuries during We have two daughters and are in the process of adopting 4 more kiddos.
big_smile.png
The chicken we got today has feathers now but is still young. It has "claimed" one of my daughters. The chicken was following my daughter around everywhere and trying to hide under her skirt. lol Anyhow, I am glad to have found this site and I look forward to learning about raising chickens and being one step closer to being self reliant.
First, thank you for your service to our Nation. I wish your husband a quick and speedy recovery. There are a lot of members here who can assist you on your quest with chickens.
James,
USMC, retired

Back
Top Bottom