New here but lurk often!

Howdy, Ayla :frow and Welcome to Backyard Chickens.

Happy :ya to have you here with us. Enjoy your time here at BYC!
So glad you decided to de-lurk!!!!
animated-indian-and-redskin-image-0031.gif

Thanks for joining our community! :celebrate

Welcome to BYC. Post a picture of your "suspect" and we'll try to help. Can you not have roosters in your neighborhood?
I technically can have roosters, just not if my neighbors complain. I don't really want to put them in a position where they have to complain! I posted in the thread that seems to be about identifying and sexing chickens too, but here's the suspect. Between 11 and 12 weeks old. Barnyard mix.

Attachments

• 20230926_185921.jpg
    20230926_185921.jpg
    670.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230926_185758.jpg
    20230926_185758.jpg
    538.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230926_185824.jpg
    20230926_185824.jpg
    723.2 KB · Views: 1
We all were there once 😂
Lurking, and then finally caved and joined!

Welcome!

This is a way better place to explore than the news sites or other social media :hugs
At least we all have a love of our flocks, and a passion for helping other people with their feathered friends - in common 💕

We all were there once 😂
Lurking, and then finally caved and joined!

Welcome!

This is a way better place to explore than the news sites or other social media :hugs
At least we all have a love of our flocks, and a passion for helping other people with their feathered friends - in common 💕
There are SO MANY resources to comb through online! Easy to go down a wide variety of rabbit holes...

I technically can have roosters, just not if my neighbors complain. I don't really want to put them in a position where they have to complain! I posted in the thread that seems to be about identifying and sexing chickens too, but here's the suspect. Between 11 and 12 weeks old. Barnyard mix.
I can't tell for sure by the wattles and comb. Looks like it could be a roo. Do you see any formation of spurs forming?

Back
Top Bottom