• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

allmyeggs

Hatching
7 Years
Oct 22, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Hello!

I'm new. I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota! I do not have any chickens yet. I REALLY want to get some chickens and build a coop in my garage and then have a run on the outside of the garage! The only problem is my husband doesn't want me to. He was all for it before, but now he's not. He says he doesn't want it to mess with the resale of our home, and he thinks I have no idea what I'm doing. I've been reading up a lot! How can I convince him? Anyone have suggestions? How about good reading or places to get more info? Pros and cons?

Please let me know!

Hello allmyeggs. Welcome to BYC from Kentucky. You might want to reconsider placing your chicken coop outside the garage as opposed to inside. Chickens will stir up a LOT of dust. As for finding good info you have the entire BYC community at your finger tips!
smile.png
Search any info you need using the Forum Search bar located at the top of the page will bring up a wealth of knowledge on many subjects related to chickens, coops, etc. Also feel free to post questions you may have in the various forum sections. Best of luck to you in getting your chickens!

Back
Top Bottom