New Here, Hello All!

welcome-byc.gif
from Oregon.

Hello! I am new too. I think that is a great idea for homeschooling to hatch the chicks! Maybe once we are feeling confident with our chicken skills we will do that as a 'school' project as well! We are having a great time learning about our ducklings and preparing for the chicks for our spring science unit.
Hippie

welcome-byc.gif
from Illinois! We have some friends who homeschool their two boys. Last year we gave them 7 of our peeps to raise as a homeschooling project. The boys (and parents) learned a bundle. They had to return the chicks to us when they got too big to keep in the house, because they couldn't have them where they lived. Since then they have moved to some property, so this year we shared an order, and they're raising some to keep. It's been a great homeschooling project for their family.

Hello, VWMOMof 3. I also am relatively new. This is the best place I've ever visited..full of info. I am impressed and jealous of your large number and variety of animal friends! Being from the city, I have always longed to have a farm with cows horses goats ,itc. But alas, I only have some ducks, chickens, dog, & cats. Welcome and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom