new here, new to our property, and getting new chickens, all since the new year!

It is gorgeous! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to move to the country and get some acres, but we don't have the money to build a new house... that is usually much more expensive than buying an existing one... although its hard to find a decent house with acreage that isn't selling high sometimes, so catch 22.

I'm looking at converting a stable that currently has an apartment section all the way over into a house. First hubby needs to get a job there but if he did I would 100% be interested in buying this property and converting it!

Well thank you for the nice comments. We fell in love with this property the first time we seen it.

We chose to build vs buy so we can build our dream house. And barns. Gonna take time but we planned that going in.

Best of luck on your adventure. Hopefully you find your perfect spot.

Well thank you for the nice comments. We fell in love with this property the first time we seen it.

We chose to build vs buy so we can build our dream house. And barns. Gonna take time but we planned that going in.

Best of luck on your adventure. Hopefully you find your perfect spot.
Did ya'll draw up designs yourself?

Beautiful acreage! We just bought our first acreage also! 22 acres 12 wooded and 10 pasture, barns, outbuilinks and home. I can't wait to move. We will be closing around March 1st. It's the longest wait of my life! I'm so excited for you! Those are lovely pictures of a wonderful paradise! Have fun on your new adventure and share lots of pics!

Thanks so much! Congrats on your new place as well! I hope it makes you as happy as this has made us.

Plowed 20" of snow Saturday. That much snow definitely makes the drive seem even longer lol

Other than the snow, it looks great (Florida gal here, lol). Keep us updated on how it develops!

Thanks so much! Congrats on your new place as well! I hope it makes you as happy as this has made us.

Plowed 20" of snow Saturday. That much snow definitely makes the drive seem even longer lol

Thanks! I'm thrilled to have land! It's a dream come true! I'm jealous of the snow! That makes your place even prettier! So much fun! Keep us updated as you build up that gorgeous land!

Congratulations ~ So excited for your new adventure! We are wanting to build our dream home on the land where we are. So far, Hubby and I haven't decided on a style of house we like together. He just doesn't know that my house ideas would be better
smile.png
LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom