New here , Yeesh !

DeansGiggleShack

In the Brooder
Jun 20, 2021
Hello Everyone

I am a brand new chicken momma to two final babies and I’m just loving them so much , they are two weeks old and have a super fun amount of the zoomies in dog world . I have two silkies , three dogs, two kids and a husband that works away , we are new to this lifestyle and are super happy to be finally embracing it !

we tried seeing if we could sex them already and all of us are in full agreement that we have one of each , aren’t we lucky !!! HayHay is definitely a boy and is as bossy as can be , and pecks at our sweet little Albus ( she’s definitely smaller then him and from the same awesome hatchery and born at the same time , she’s just seems little to me but happy and healthy ( that I’m aware of )

thanks for having us and we can’t wait to see what this amazing journey has in store and I can already see how chicken math will get me in trouble ! 5-3=2 plus 🤷‍♀️🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Hello Everyone

I am a brand new chicken momma to two final babies and I’m just loving them so much , they are two weeks old and have a super fun amount of the zoomies in dog world . I have two silkies , three dogs, two kids and a husband that works away , we are new to this lifestyle and are super happy to be finally embracing it !

we tried seeing if we could sex them already and all of us are in full agreement that we have one of each , aren’t we lucky !!! HayHay is definitely a boy and is as bossy as can be , and pecks at our sweet little Albus ( she’s definitely smaller then him and from the same awesome hatchery and born at the same time , she’s just seems little to me but happy and healthy ( that I’m aware of )

thanks for having us and we can’t wait to see what this amazing journey has in store and I can already see how chicken math will get me in trouble ! 5-3=2 plus 🤷‍♀️🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Welcome! You could post pictures of them at 8-12 weeks old in the gender and breed forum. Silkies are quite slow developers in general. So it’s best to sex them later…

Welcome To Byc!.png

Back
Top Bottom