New here!

katherine1

Hatching
Nov 27, 2015
Thanks for having me, I'm new to the forum. Old to chicken owning but brand new to rooster owning and joined in hopes of finding some guidance and comradarie. We are foolishly in love with our modest back yard flock and love all our birds, we keep them as pets mostly for companionship and entertainment- occasionally we eat their eggs but mostly we ferry them to friends and family. We host a variety of other animals (mainly reptiles, a few humans) and are glad to have found a forum of chicken lovers to network with :)

Welcome to BYC!!!
smile.png

Hi and a warm welcome to BYC! I hope you are able to share your experience with others, and learn a little along the way.

CT

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. All of us here at BYC have OCD (Obsessive Chicken Disorder). :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom