New here!

Hi Olea
th

Welcome to BYC!!!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: You have some wonderful chicken breeds. My red sex link hen isn't aggressive towards other chickens but she is mean towards us humans. She has been aggressive since she was 4.5 months and now almost 2 years and still can get nasty. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

My red sex link hen isn't aggressive towards other chickens but she is mean towards us humans. She has been aggressive since she was 4.5 months and now almost 2 years and still can get nasty. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!
Oh, you're lucky, Golden is mean to both us and her flockmates, especially newcomers. We've seriously considered having her for dinner on multiple occasions but she's probably too tough to eat now, so she's here to stay :p

I'd love to see a picture of your new boy!
I'll be sure to post some pictures tomorrow!

Oh, you're lucky, Golden is mean to both us and her flockmates, especially newcomers. We've seriously considered having her for dinner on multiple occasions but she's probably too tough to eat now, so she's here to stay :p

I'll be sure to post some pictures tomorrow!
How old is your red sex link? They are supposed to be the best of all egg laying breeds. Their egg production does decline as they hit 2 years of age though.
You are welcome to check out this article.:)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/the-truth-and-guide-to-red-sex-links.74294/

Back
Top Bottom