New here

jgoodwin77

In the Brooder
Nov 9, 2018
Hello everybody,
I am a special education teacher in North Alabama and we have just started with two chickens to go along with the garden we currently have. My partner teacher and I are new to chickens and we are learning as we go. In our classrooms, we teach not only academics but daily living and career skills. A large part of daily living is taking care of ourselves and others. Items grown, harvested and raised in our outdoor classroom are donated to a local soup kitchen. We hope to learn more and more and look forward to expanding our site soon.

Hello everybody,
I am a special education teacher in North Alabama and we have just started with two chickens to go along with the garden we currently have. My partner teacher and I are new to chickens and we are learning as we go. In our classrooms, we teach not only academics but daily living and career skills. A large part of daily living is taking care of ourselves and others. Items grown, harvested and raised in our outdoor classroom are donated to a local soup kitchen. We hope to learn more and more and look forward to expanding our site soon.
Welcome! BYC is a great place for chicken information. :highfive:

917e5cd0-d964-4ca3-8e86-c9389d036eff-gif.1585367

Back
Top Bottom