New here

Rainbowdahling

Chirping
Aug 9, 2022
Kentucky
Hello there, I'm new here! I got my first chicks the beginning of last month, I started with 8 and am now up to 14. In my flock I have one each- Columbian Wyandotte, Blue Laced Gold Wyandotte, Barnevelder, Buckeye, Plymouth Rock, Speckled Sussex, Sapphire Olive Egger, Buff Orpington, Sapphire Gem, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Buff Brahmas, Prairie Bluebell Egger, and two Black Australorps.
My two kids and I have been really enjoying watching the girls grow and learn to be chickens. We are animal people, we also have three dogs and three cats.
Thanks for having me!

Hello there, I'm new here! I got my first chicks the beginning of last month, I started with 8 and am now up to 14. In my flock I have one each- Columbian Wyandotte, Blue Laced Gold Wyandotte, Barnevelder, Buckeye, Plymouth Rock, Speckled Sussex, Sapphire Olive Egger, Buff Orpington, Sapphire Gem, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Buff Brahmas, Prairie Bluebell Egger, and two Black Australorps.
My two kids and I have been really enjoying watching the girls grow and learn to be chickens. We are animal people, we also have three dogs and three cats.
Thanks for having me!
Welcome, Wow what a crew. Glad to have ya if ya have any questions we are here! 💥

Back
Top Bottom