New here!

remingtonleigh

Chirping
Apr 12, 2024
North Carolina, USA
My name is Remy, and I’m somewhat new to chickens! I’ve been helping a neighbor raise some chicks recently, and have been caretaking for her chickens for three years now! I’ve claimed a couple of her roos, Noche and Ralph, as my own and am especially close with them!

I currently have six chicks in my home, but the flock next door is 20 chickens! Most of the chickens are mixed breed as far as I know, but the chicks are Barred Rock, and Brahmas!

I am an animal enthusiast generally! I love learning all the chickens personalities. So far, my favorite moments have been sitting in the hay barn with my roosters!

In my free time I usually am trick training animals, horse back riding, reading, or watching Netflix! I’ve recently begun mounted archery!

My little family, outside of feathered friends, is made up of four dogs, and my partner!

This site has been IMMENSELY helpful since I’ve gotten the chicks! I joined because I wanted to get feedback on one chick that I have, which I’ll be posting in a “questions” thread. I’m not super techy, so hopefully I get it right! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom