New here.

~Bantam-Hugger~

Hatching
8 Years
May 30, 2011
New here,so I thought I pop in and introduce myself

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
No, I'm not new to chickens, I've had them off and on in my life for awhile now. My first chickens I got on May 2.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?
D'uccle Bantams,Polish,Mottled Houdons, Red sex-links, Antwerp Belgian Bantams, Partridge Cochin, and German Spitzhaubens.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Searching Bing.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Gardening (The chickens love to help with that.), Knitting, Crocheting,and Sewing

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Nothing else I feel the need to add.

Welcome to the forum. You have a nice selection of chickens and they are great for keeping gardeners company while working. I love the photos of the Spitzhhaubens I have seen, but I have never had the pleasure of meeting one in person.

Thanks for the welcome,and thank you. At some points the chickens get a bit pesky while "helping", but what can I see I still love em. Spitzhhaubens are very pretty, and they are in my top 10 of my favorite breeds, though they are alittle bit flightly for my taste, I still enjoy them.

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Alabama. Love your breeds
love.gif
especially the Polish

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome, and I love my polish, especially my golden laced polish boy, CoCo... well we think he's a boy, but we're not sure.

Back
Top Bottom