New Here

bouldensamantha

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 1, 2014
Hi everybody! My name is Sam. My boyfriend and I got three, hopefully Hens, two weeks ago. They are 13 weeks now. They are all very good chickens and pretty friendly. One is a black Australorp and Two are silver laced Wyandottes. Please let me know if
if you think any of them might be cockerels. I'd be heartbroken so I'm hoping there isn't one. I'm pretty excited to be a new chicken mom and to be a part of the BYC community!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!

I am not seeing any rooish qualities on any of the birds, so I do believe you have all pullets!!

Nice breeds you have. Enjoy your lovely flock and we do welcome you to ours!!

welcome-byc.gif

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

All of your birds look like pullets to me.

Welcome to BYC, Sam. Glad you decided to join our flock. You've got some hardy, dependable, layers, and all three of them appear to be pullets. :eek:) Black Australorps are my favorite standard breed; extremely hardy, calm and gentle (my children, and now my granddaughter, made lap pets of ours), and the best layers of the standard, brown egg laying breeds. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom