New here..

liveyblueyes

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 6, 2014
Hi I thought I would stop in and introduce myself. My name is Rhiannon, I am sort of new to chickens. I have had laying hens in the past but recently have become obsessed with my Cochin ... primarily the mille fluer color. I have others but the Mille's are my babies as silly as that sounds. That being said I am currently working hard to produce some better type in mine. One thing I have noticed is some of the colors to make them can be a bit hard to find. I am blessed with a husband who has a good handle on chickens and their genetics.. as far as i go when it comes to the details of ee e/wh I get a glazed look. Not because I am not interested but because my mind wanders. Now talk horse genetics and I can go for ages and my hubby glazes over. So all in all we are a good match. His goal this year is for him to start up with some blue mottles. He loves the coloring. Anywho that's me/us in a nutshell.

Hey welcome to BYC !!
1f603.png

If you have any questions just ask

Awesome thank you very much. I have been browsing the site off and on for about a year now but just got around to joining.

Welcome to BYC, Rhiannon. Glad you decided to join our flock. I used to have some Cochins and they were gentle giants. My children made lap pets of them. And Mille Fleur is a gorgeous color pattern. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom