New Incubation Questions

Pics
Be careful when trying to apply chicken information to guineas. There is a lot of disinformation posted about chickens. The "they quit laying after 3 years" has some value when talking about production layers. It is a load of crock when talking about non-production layers.

I set all eggs regardless of whether they are pullet eggs or old hen eggs. I don't coddle the eggs or the offspring. If they are meant to live, they will. If they have issues, I don't want them to be a part of my breeding flock or anyone else's flock.
Gotta read your entire post, but that wasn't me applying; thats exact representation of how it was presented to me about guineas. That's why I always come back asking you random seeming questions. But good to know it's not true. Seems kinda sad that Mama had just got her groove and now she's suppose to be done.:gig

Gotta read your entire post, but that wasn't me applying; that's exact representation of how it was presented to me about guineas. That's why I always come back asking you random seeming questions. But good to know it's not true. Seems kinda sad that Mama had just got her groove and now she's suppose to be done.:gig
I had never seen that said about guineas but I have seen it said about chickens.

Back
Top Bottom