New Jersey

Pics
Quote:
Oh god! Not a Hyacinth!! My fav macaw forever - the world suffers a loss whenever one goes, they are so beautiful. I just have a cockatiel right now, but I have had a breeding pair of cockatiels and a Double-yellow headed amazon many years ago. My heart hurts for you. How old was your bird? How long have you had him/her?

Hi all
smile.png
I'm in Camden County S. Jersey and I am looking for 1 or 2 more hens close to laying age to add to my 4 EEs. If anyone has anything close, let me know
Thanks

Quote:
I have a LF cochin pullet I need to rehome. She is laying, but I don't know how much, as they all have to use the same nest box. She's not show quality, but her splash color is very pretty. I just need to make room because I have the opportunity to get a few birds I have been waiting for. I will try to get some pics if you like. I'm across the state from you in Middletown - a little over an hour.

Quote:
I have a LF cochin pullet I need to rehome. She is laying, but I don't know how much, as they all have to use the same nest box. She'll be a year in April. She's not show quality, but her splash color is very pretty. I just need to make room because I have the opportunity to get a few birds I have been waiting for. I will try to get some pics if you like. I'm across the state from you in Middletown - a little over an hour.

Hey South Jersey chicken peeps!
I just wanted to let you guys know that I am hosting a Chick Days event at my family's feed store in March. This is the first time we are trying something like this and I have BIG BIG knots in my stomach. I wanted to extend an Invitation to the NJ chicken owners to come by, we will be selling some chicks and I am going to give a little talk about how easy it is to get started with a small flock and share some tips and Links ( to BYC of course! ) Even if you just want to come and cheer me on it would be much appreciated!!! This is kinda my big moment so I want to share it with other chicken lovers!!!!!!! I will post again in this thread with the exact date and time. If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Thanks a bunch!
Sarah
also if anyone has any ideas to give me that's cool too! I am interested in having some chicken people there who might want to bring a fine feathered example with them and maybe talk a bit about their fave breeds?? I dunno just an idea.

We are in Medford NJ. Right on Main st off of Rt. 70. The Store is called Kirby Bros. ( even though the only "kirby bros" right now are 3 and 6)
tongue.png

My Hubster and I are working to kind of guide the store more towards a homestead or backyard family type thing and HE thought it would be great if I did this
smile.png

I really want it to work and be successful cause we have a few of the older generations watching us and i want to seem competent and at the same time make new things less scary. I hope you are able to make it. I will keep ya updated. I am trying to get a face book page working too, so if you are on there you can find me!

Quote:
Wow thats only 10 mins from me. I'll definitely have to make a appearence

Hooligan farms?!?!? Holy Cow! I love your name! and I look forward to meeting you!

Back
Top Bottom