New Jersey

Sussex is the only open show for adults, in May and October. The next show that is closest - that I know of and attend - is Delmarva on April 4-5, in Harrington, DE. You can check out all of the shows around the country on www.poultryshowcentral.com. Remember to always go on the Saturday of a two-day show, as Sundays are basically exhibitors waiting to pack up and get home. They're almost always over by eleven on Sundays, and the sales areas are long since picked clean.
I went to the Sussex Show last year and bought my birds on a saturday. The show this year is May 17th...I'll bookmark that site so that I know all the dates.

love.gif
I have a little White Polish chick that came with an order from MM. I did not request it, but got it anyway. I don't know if it's a male or a female, but if anyone wants it please let me know. I don't want to risk keeping it because I have standard size brown egg layers that free-range. I would not let this one free-range so the best thing would be to find it another home. I'm located in Jackson.
It's very cute!
big_smile.png

:love I have a little White Polish chick that came with an order from MM. I did not request it, but got it anyway. I don't know if it's a male or a female, but if anyone wants it please let me know. I don't want to risk keeping it because I have standard size brown egg layers that free-range. I would not let this one free-range so the best thing would be to find it another home. I'm located in Jackson.
It's very cute! :D
oh I'm so tempted and I'm close but I wouldn't have any friends for it.

:love I have a little White Polish chick that came with an order from MM. I did not request it, but got it anyway. I don't know if it's a male or a female, but if anyone wants it please let me know. I don't want to risk keeping it because I have standard size brown egg layers that free-range. I would not let this one free-range so the best thing would be to find it another home. I'm located in

I would be willing to take it once it gets a little bigger. I have polish, but I don't have any chicks at the moment. I also live in jackson.

Last edited:
Ha! I am reposting this now...I think in the right place this time! HA! I am new to chickens (and BYC!). I have 6 cute and fast growing chicks! 2 Golden comets, 2 red pullets, and 2 bantams. The problem I have run into is their coop is too small. I live in Hunterdon county and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good coop builder/shop? Or if anyone around this area has an extra they are selling? Any advice would be great! I have tossed around the idea of building one, but I just don't think I am handy enough to build a quality one that will last a while. I am willing to build the run! Just need the coop!
Thanks!

Ha! I am reposting this now...I think in the right place this time! HA! I am new to chickens (and BYC!). I have 6 cute and fast growing chicks! 2 Golden comets, 2 red pullets, and 2 bantams. The problem I have run into is their coop is too small. I live in Hunterdon county and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good coop builder/shop? Or if anyone around this area has an extra they are selling? Any advice would be great! I have tossed around the idea of building one, but I just don't think I am handy enough to build a quality one that will last a while. I am willing to build the run! Just need the coop!
Thanks!
Sorry your not closer. There is a great builder I found on craigslist who made me two fabulous coops but he's prob a bit far for you. He's in the Belmar, nj area.

Back
Top Bottom