New Jersey

I'm showing at Delmarva this year. Usually I just go and visit, because it's a two-day show, and I didn't want to pay for another night's stay. It's not big, but a very nice show. No sale area, though, really, just a couple of cages in the back if they have the room.

You can find a list of the shows on PoultryShowCentral.com. They are listed by state and month. Our Spring Show in Sussex is May 18th at the State Fairgrounds in Augusta, NJ.
I'll be at Delmarva, and plan to go to Sussex as well, good fun! I had a great time at the Fall Sussex show.

Good morning, I guess everyone is digging themselves out. We got about 5-6 in. My hens did well. I exchanged some eggs for someone to plow my long driveway. Thanks girls! They give back in many ways.
yesss.gif

We got 4" of snow down here in Burlington County. Just enough to be pretty and fun for the kids, not so much that we can't still get out! :)

I am planning on heading to the Delmarva Poultry Show in March just to watch! Hopefully I can meet some more of my BYC buddies!!

We got about 6". Not too bad. We had to shovel an area in the back yard for the girls to walk around in. They're funny in the snow. This is our first winter with them. Every time there is a gust of wind they run for the coop. I recently got three new girls from njchix. They're amazing! The white and splash are impossible to see in the snow. They're completely hidden. Thank goodness for the black one because they're stuck together like glue. All i have to do is find her and the other two are right near her.

Here's some pics from today. They enjoyed eating the ice chips and snow and the buffet of bread we gave them.
Margalo.

Eva and Rue.

Eating ice chips, not sure why, they have clean water.

They did NOT eat all that bread and its a rare treat.

Sunnychooks, this is your jersey giant hen. Her name is Raven. She's so pretty and sweet.

Sparkle is cozy.

<-----Goldie your butt is huge. She's my largest hen so far and the best!
They love free ranging, but they didnt go in the snow today. Just where we shoveled.
smile.png

Here's some pics from today. They enjoyed eating the ice chips and snow and the buffet of bread we gave them.
Margalo.

Eva and Rue.

Eating ice chips, not sure why, they have clean water.

They did NOT eat all that bread and its a rare treat.

Sunnychooks, this is your jersey giant hen. Her name is Raven. She's so pretty and sweet.

Sparkle is cozy.

<-----Goldie your butt is huge. She's my largest hen so far and the best!
They love free ranging, but they didnt go in the snow today. Just where we shoveled.
smile.png

Your girls look very happy. I think they all feel the same way about the snow, they'll leave it! I also cleared out an area outside the run for them and had to shovel out the run. They would go as far as the bottom of the ramp then run back in.

Llandry- I'm glad everyone is doing good. Cinderella has fit in just nicely now. I think she is very happy with her big family. She even lets Mac get close. Got the mail too, thank you.

I was going to text you to see if you got it. You're welcome and thank you! So does cinderella get to keep her name or is she keeping cruella? I'm so thankful for you taking her. Rehoming her was much harder than i expected. The weather has been so gross since we got our new girls from you. I haven't been able to socialize with them much. I hate the winter!!!!

Back
Top Bottom