New Jersey

Enabler, lol.
Who me
wink.png
......really me?

Quote: Enabler, lol.
Anyone who has chickens is essentially an enabler, or. at least an enabler waiting to happen!!
wink.png

Yes, the talk last week was a bit intense - very informative, but.. Mine is much more down to earth and realistic. We also discuss topics from the most basic to more advanced, everything like from how to pick up a chicken to how to break a broody, choosing breeds and coops, medicating, etc. Depending on what people bring up in the Q&A, topics run the gamut. It's from 12-2, so if you can get there on time, great, as most of the info will be in the first 45-60 minutes. The extra hour is really just to make sure everyone gets a chance to come and get info. You're certainly not required to stay. I'll be bringing some of my girls again, as I can't keep from showing them off. Hope to see you guys there!

Ok now that I have some coffee running through my veins, when did you decide to go for the ducks? You weren't too sure about having them right? I think it's great. And I see they're hitching a ride in your Longaberger, lol. How many did you get?

I put my eggs into lockdown tonight. They should hatch tue-wed. So exciting. Then I'll be filling it back up with some BBS marans and a few olive eggers. :D

Back
Top Bottom