New Jersey

Yup, we went yesterday. It was pretty fun. There was a lady walking her goose in the poultry barn, and whenever there were people in the way it would honk. It was so funny xD Then in the incubator they had there, 3 chicks were pecking at the legs of a newborn chick who just rolled to try and get away, and the 3 c hicks kept pecking. I also signed up for the Kickin' Chickens 4-H club. Anyone know anything about that?

I will be stopping by the NJ state fair on the 10th, I think. Depends on how much gumption I have that morning.
Was there most of the day today - what gorgeous weather! Heading back tomorrow to take the family. Today was for working with the club.

Wear your club shirts so we know you're "one of us!" Or, they have them for sale, so buy one, and support the club!

Yes that seems to happen every few weeks. No. Ugh so far. I did go the the Monmouth fair. How did you do at the OC Fair Zach?
The Ocean County Fair went well there were about 90 birds and i won Best Waterfowl and Reserve Waterfowl with my Black Muscovy Hens, Champion Largefowl with my Houdan hen and Best In Show with my Houdan and Champion Senior Showman!!!

Yes that seems to happen every few weeks. No. Ugh so far. I did go the the Monmouth fair. How did you do at the OC Fair Zach?

The Ocean County Fair went well there were about 90 birds and i won Best Waterfowl and Reserve Waterfowl with my Black Muscovy Hens, Champion Largefowl with my Houdan hen and Best In Show with my Houdan and Champion Senior Showman!!! 

Wow what a way to clean up on the wins. Congrats on a fine job!!

Back
Top Bottom