New Jersey

I will be hatching several breeds of chickens and ducks in the spring all my breeds are on my website azpoultry.weebly.com. Also I have a friend who in 4H who lives in New Egypt and they are going to have silver and golden laced Wyandottes, austrolops, orpingtons, Dominiques, RIR and they also raise pekin, welsh harlequin, appleyard and saxony ducks.

Not to fond of the snow today.

[quotis name="zach N houdan" url="/t/537/new-jersey/3550#post_12754513"]I will be hatching several breeds of chickens and ducks in the spring all my breeds are on my website azpoultry.weebly.com. Also I have a friend who in 4H who lives in New Egypt and they are going to have silver and golden laced Wyandottes, austrolops, orpingtons, Dominiques, RIR and they also raise pekin, welsh harlequin, appleyard and saxony ducks.[/quote]

What is your friends website I may be interested in some Wyandottes.

[quotis name="zach N houdan" url="/t/537/new-jersey/3550#post_12754513"]I will be hatching several breeds of chickens and ducks in the spring all my breeds are on my website azpoultry.weebly.com. Also I have a friend who in 4H who lives in New Egypt and they are going to have silver and golden laced Wyandottes, austrolops, orpingtons, Dominiques, RIR and they also raise pekin, welsh harlequin, appleyard and saxony ducks.

What is your friends website I may be interested in some Wyandottes.[/QUOTE]
i have columbian wyandottes and they have silver and goldens p/m for more info

I looked at Jersey Chicken site.. they have nice variety..really want a GLW or silver..my mom loves those..always points them out from my books..want to get and let her name chick...she loves visiting and just watch the ladies..would be nice to find one..

Back
Top Bottom