New Jersey

I woke up this morning to a buttload of snow and Cornell only delayed classes until 9:30. I couldn't believe it! It's still snowing pretty bad, but luckily my one teacher cancelled dissection lab (My partner and I finished stuff ahead of time anyway so we wouldn't have to come in) and I decided to play it safe and skip the other lecture since it is just a seminar and the professor does not take attendance.

Today is my birthday, so I'm spending a nice day at home doing some work ahead of time so I don't have as much to do later on down the road. Not a bad day at all :)

I woke up this morning to a buttload of snow and Cornell only delayed classes until 9:30. I couldn't believe it! It's still snowing pretty bad, but luckily my one teacher cancelled dissection lab (My partner and I finished stuff ahead of time anyway so we wouldn't have to come in) and I decided to play it safe and skip the other lecture since it is just a seminar and the professor does not take attendance.

Today is my birthday, so I'm spending a nice day at home doing some work ahead of time so I don't have as much to do later on down the road. Not a bad day at all :)

Happy Birthday!!!

Hi everyone, looking to get some chicks, is there a hatchery in North NJ I can get them from? I am near Vernon, NJ

Joe

This hatchery is in PA http://www.myerspoultry.com/, they ship. I got some birds from them last year and was happy with them. You can also try http://shop.jerseychickens.ieasysite.com/Default.aspx I have not used them, but I know several people who have.

There are also several folks on here that will have birds for sale at the spring sussex county poultry fanciers show at the fairgrounds.

You can generally order through TSC when they have chick days if you want something special. I believe the store in sussex uses Mt. Healthy hatchery. I am not sure, but farmside might also let you put in a special order to be delivered with theirs. You would have to call to see.

Last edited:
I also highly recommend cackle hatchery. I think during the summer their limit is 15 chicks but they are such a pleasant company to deal with and I've gotten wonderful birds from them.

I woke up this morning to a buttload of snow and Cornell only delayed classes until 9:30. I couldn't believe it! It's still snowing pretty bad, but luckily my one teacher cancelled dissection lab (My partner and I finished stuff ahead of time anyway so we wouldn't have to come in) and I decided to play it safe and skip the other lecture since it is just a seminar and the professor does not take attendance.

Happy birthday!
Hi everyone, looking to get some chicks, is there a hatchery in North NJ I can get them from? I am near Vernon, NJ

Joe

Hey! I live in Vernon :) Farmside will have RIR and Barred Rocks :) they order from cackle hatchery in march. Also they are going to have a chick day where they have other breeds. I got my chickens from mcmurray hatchery but may get some from farmside.

Back
Top Bottom