New Jersey

I am well Mary!!! Just found the app for byc which makes it easier to get on with the ipad. Was looking for eggs, found some here!!! Need any chicks if I hatch too many???? Lol

I could always use another bantam. The last 4 I bought were all roosters.

I am well Mary!!! Just found the app for byc which makes it easier to get on with the ipad. Was looking for eggs, found some here!!! Need any chicks if I hatch too many???? Lol

While I like to pretend I have some measure of control over myself with regard to my birds, apparently that is a lie, since I just ordered 2 dozen LF eggs for hatching, even though my coop is full! The eggs were going to go to waste, and when I read she had no takers, I promptly lost my mind.

Sigh - it's a sickness for which there is no cure.

While I like to pretend I have some measure of control over myself with regard to my birds, apparently that is a lie, since I just ordered 2 dozen LF eggs for hatching, even though my coop is full! The eggs were going to go to waste, and when I read she had no takers, I promptly lost my mind.

Oooh, what did you get???

My neighbors are looking for polish chicks, does anyone know of a place in jersey or close by that we could get tolbunt polish chicks? Doesnt have to be SQ just pretty for us to look at :)

While I like to pretend I have some measure of control over myself with regard to my birds, apparently that is a lie, since I just ordered 2 dozen LF eggs for hatching, even though my coop is full!  The eggs were going to go to waste, and when I read she had no takers, I promptly lost my mind.  

Sure is a sickness. I'll be building more coops as soon as the weather improves. Just got 14 peeps and more ducks on the way.

Back
Top Bottom