New Jersey

Garappos has chicks coming in for the next few Friday's but you have to preorder which breeds and how many you are getting. I have Speckled Sussex, Ameraucanas and Golden Laced Wyandottes coming on Friday.

Garappos has chicks coming in for the next few Friday's but you have to preorder which breeds and how many you are getting. I have Speckled Sussex, Ameraucanas and Golden Laced Wyandottes coming on Friday.

do you order chicks in store? i looked at their website and there wasnt much info on the chicks.

No you have to call in. They have different breeds coming in on different dates.
oh. i was thinking about going to the store to check it out and chicks being there wouldve been a plus
hmm.png

oh. i was thinking about going to the store to check it out and chicks being there wouldve been a plus :/

I think they order a certain amount and let clients have their pick breeds via Pre sale and sell the rest. Maybe give them a ring. They have lists of breeds each Friday this month maybe they have some from yesterday... I got chicks from Butterhofs last year. They had many but not so many breeds to choose from.

I think they order a certain amount and let clients have their pick breeds via Pre sale and sell the rest. Maybe give them a ring. They have lists of breeds each Friday this month maybe they have some from yesterday... I got chicks from Butterhofs last year. They had many but not so many breeds to choose from.
thanks. i havent had chickens for a while and was looking to get one again but im not sure what to get. my buff orpingtons were super friendly and more pet than anything so i want one that wont be super flighty. im obsessed with blue laced red wyandottes but i think bantams would be more suited to me at the moment. how were the chicks from butterhofs? same kind of ordering process too?
jumpy.gif

thanks. i havent had chickens for a while and was looking to get one again but im not sure what to get. my buff orpingtons were super friendly and more pet than anything so i want one that wont be super flighty. im obsessed with blue laced red wyandottes but i think bantams would be more suited to me at the moment. how were the chicks from butterhofs? same kind of ordering process too?:jumpy

The way Butterhofs did it last year is that they just had a bunch of chicks I think from April to June. I love blue laced red Wyandottes too and silver laced but Garapos only had golden laced. I hope I can find some local.

The way Butterhofs did it last year is that they just had a bunch of chicks I think from April to June. I love blue laced red Wyandottes too and silver laced but Garapos only had golden laced. I hope I can find some local.
good luck in your search! i would check jersey chickens in jackson, on their website it said they had laced wyandottes. they definitely had gold and silver but probably could get you blue laced reds.

Last edited:
good luck in your search! i would check jersey chickens in jackson, on their website it said they had laced wyandottes. they definitely had gold and silver but probably could get you blue laced reds.

Oh cool thanks for the lead I will look into that
1f604.png
I have no idea where Jackson is I'm a Philly girl but I'm good with Google
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom