New Jersey

Weird question....Does anyone have any shrinkwrap poultry bags that I could have by Monday? I expect my bags to be delivered on Tues, but need about 10-15 for Mon. Thanks!

Hey fellow NJ-ians. My coop is going to be finished in the next day or two and I've been calling around but no one seems to have available birds for sale this weekend. 

Anyone here have or know of anywhere to get some chickens to start our flock (started pullets or laying hens)? We're in Bergen, but willing to drive a bit if needed.

I don't know how far of a drive it would be for you, but I have gotten several chickens from Jersey Chickens in Jackson and they are great. jerseychickens.com is their website and the phone number is (609) 575-6363. I am not sure what they currently have, but it's worth a shot!

either an EE/polish or an Ameracauna/polish.[/quot

Oooh. Very curious if they will have the crest, beard and lay BLUE eggs...

Def looks like a beard (or at least a muff) is present. Crest is nowhere near what the siblings have that I know are full polish. As for eggs I'll be happy if it's a she much less color! I'm notorious for hatching boys!

Jersey friends I have a female easter egger I need to find a home for. My original post is in the breeders forum. If anyone is interested let me know. I have pics. She's not even a year old.

Back
Top Bottom