New Jersey

I'm looking for ducks.  I have 40+ chickens but want a couple of ducks? Where is the best place to get them?  I don't want to do straight run from TSC in the spring because with my luck I'll end up with all boys.

Thoughts?

I have a couple blue Swedish mixes I would like to sell. I have two pair. They are about 5 months old.

Last edited:
I'm a newbie from Sewell ! I have just become so passionate about chickens! I don't have any yet because I don't know if I have ordinance or zoning issues. Having a hard time finding out but I do live behind a farm. Duffeilds the extended part all veggies, no animals. Well any info would be wonderful! Glad to be here! I LOVE this site!!!

I'm looking to rehome a few speckled sussex roosters. They are almost 5 months old. Their friendly beautiful roosters. I'm in Central NJ. I'm wiling to travel half way to a good home.

I'm a newbie from Sewell ! I have just become so passionate about chickens! I don't have any yet because I don't know if I have ordinance or zoning issues. Having a hard time finding out but I do live behind a farm. Duffeilds the extended part all veggies, no animals. Well any info would be wonderful! Glad to be here! I LOVE this site!!!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad to have you here. You're best best for finding joining information would be to go to your town hall and meet with a zoning officer. They should be able to tell you the rules for chicken keeping in your area. Trust me, checking the rules beforehand will save you a lot of stress and issues down the road.

:welcome  Glad to have you here. You're best best for finding joining information would be to go to your town hall and meet with a zoning officer. They should be able to tell you the rules for chicken keeping in your area. Trust me, checking the rules beforehand will save you a lot of stress and issues down the road. 

Ok so I found out in Sewell if you live in a development like hidden lakes etc you can not have chickens . Even if you own over an acre and your butted up to a farm. I'm devastated . Going to try to fight this .

HELP,
I have several roosters that need new homes!
They are pure bred Speckled sussex. And two blue EE/Cochin mixes also. All people friendly. 5 months old.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom