New Jersey

So, one of my house Seramas "disappeared" I finally found her and she is sitting on 10 eggs!!!!!! We had been away for several days so I am sure it was for at least 5 days (She also has a laying sister who I'm sure contributed to the stash. I don't have the heart to destroy the eggs which have most likely started to develop. I gave 5 of the eggs to my BO who is also broody.

So I will have Serama chicks available soon if anyone is interested. I am in Central Jersey. I also have 2 Serama roos available (6 months old and 5 months old.)

@Cryss posted this on Facebook and I absolutely love it. I hope you don’t mind me sharing this Cryss.
C3503976-129F-4363-8549-B66D19D6F1D2.jpeg
0E425C8C-B814-46D9-B319-131E7B31D6E1.jpeg
77CBB952-3F21-4E14-9DDC-DA1FE2066DCF.jpeg

Last edited:
I have 2 Serama roos that I need to rehome. They've only ever been house roos. All the chickens are going into the new outdoor coop/run soon and I can't have any crowing out there. Can anyone give them a good SAFE home?
I'm in Jackson, central Jersey.

If anyone is looking for pullets, the following are available at the Sussex Co. fair : Delaware pullets $25 each, Buff Orpington pullets $20 each, and for a real bargain Red Sex Link pullets $12 each. Birds appeared to be in good shape, and the Delawares are especially nice - even two cockerels in the lot.

@Cryss posted this on Facebook and I absolutely love it. I hope you don’t mind me sharing this Cryss. View attachment 1843179 View attachment 1843198 View attachment 1843180

Many years ago my late husband and I took a ride on his Harley Davidson Sidecar....from New Jersey to South Dakota. Along about Illinois or Iowa we stopped for a break. Now a solid black '72 Harley Davidson Shovelhead Sidecar pulling a Harley Davidson Topper Sidecar body mounted on a trailer hitch will garner lots of attention giving us lots of people to chat with along the way. One such chat fellow noticed the license plate and said "Ah, so you're from Joisey!" I answered with a wink, "It's Jersey, ya Joik!"

Back
Top Bottom