New Jersey

Pics
Quote:
Umm... That would be me. Did I just get myself in trouble???
hide.gif
lau.gif

No - but you are in the running - as a centrally located member - to host a chickenstock.
wink.png

(Notice how I'm passing the buck here)

Hey, now that's an Idea! That'll learn ya.
lau.gif

Giving away a flock of Buff Rocks, 1 mellow Roo and 9 or 10 laying hens. Also giving away some Barred Rock laying hens, all birds are 9 months old and have been raised together from 1rst day, mereks vaccinated at 1 day old. If interested PM me. Getting more birds in the spring and have to start cutting back. Can take all or a few.

Last edited:
ok, kids, I was wondering if anyone "local" can sell/loan me 4-6 fertile eggs for the New Years Day hatch. I was going to order some, but if I can get some locally, I figured we have a better chance of something actually hatching out of them. Oh, I'm in North Joizy

Last edited:
Quote:
Yardbird, do you want me to contact the poultry club about this? Are you a member? If so, PM me and let me know which one. Thanks! I wish I could take some, but I'm saving my last four spaces for birds I'm expecting in the spring.

I wanted EE eggs for New Year's Day hatch and can't find any either! I'm in Hunterdon County.
smile.png

Quote:
I would be happy to - provided I don't have the no-shows I did last time. I don't really have the money to be doing the shirts and other stuff like the others. Also, I don't have the big open layout that has been so great at the last two chickenstocks I went to. However, I do have a great deck and pool, and plenty of room, even if it rains! But, I'm in Monmouth County, Parkway Exit 14, and I was kinda hoping someone more in the middle of the state might offer. That way, it's not a disadvantage to those at either end.

Quote:
Where in North Joisy are you? I was getting a dozen Araucona eggs, but really only want 6...............

I'll PM you.

Back
Top Bottom