New Jersey

Pics
Hey Chris
lol.png

Quote:
Lynda, we had great weather and I didn't see you!! Marilyn was there, although we got separated early on. I miss you!

Sorry Mary, ended up with a double ear infection and sinus infection on Thurday, was supposed to be away for John's 50th birthday and couldn't even do that!!! I miss you too!!!

Quote:
Lynda, we had great weather and I didn't see you!! Marilyn was there, although we got separated early on. I miss you!

Sorry Mary, ended up with a double ear infection and sinus infection on Thurday, was supposed to be away for John's 50th birthday and couldn't even do that!!! I miss you too!!!

Oh no! I've had that - you just wanna die. Well, tell John Happy birthday, anyway.

Just checking in. Seems like every time I come back, we have more and more NJ members! That is great!

I'm hoping to make it to eh Spring Sussex County show. I graduate in December and should finally be free to do more poultry related stuff. I'd also like to raise turkeys this summer for Thanksgiving next year!

Quote:
Yeah, yeah - don't get my hopes up, Lauren!
wink.png
I hope to graduate in December, too, and I'm STILL waiting to hear whether they'll let me into grad school. Gonna raise a turkey for me? I'm placing my order now.

Let me tell you, you missed the best Sussex show yet. I've never seen such an amazing variety of birds, on the show AND sale floor.

Back
Top Bottom