New keets!

Discussion in 'Guinea Fowl' started by rwbwfarm, Aug 24, 2011.

1. rwbwfarm

rwbwfarm Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2011
    NY
    I knew May (white hen) was sitting & she came out with 12 adorable keets yesterday [​IMG]. Proud pap is a big help - I love to watch the interaction with them. Keeping most for myself but my horse trimmer wants a few, too. So thrilled to have babies again [​IMG]! Jenn in NY

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  2. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    Big Oak Valley, CA
    If you click the Uploads link above you will open a page that lets you choose which file to upload (click the choose file button and navigate to where you have your pic stored on your computer). It also give you the option of what size you'd like to resize it to (if needed). Then click submit... it will add the pic to your BYC storage and give you an IMG link you can then copy and paste on your post that will display the pic on the body of the post after you submit your edit. Some of us use unrelated photo storage sites where you basically do the same thing, upload your pics to your photo storage account, get the IMG link and then paste it here on your post. Hope that helps.

Congrats on your babies [​IMG] !!!!

3. rwbwfarm

Aug 24, 2011
    NY
    Yeah - I got the pic up [​IMG]. Thanks for the help & the congrats! Four white & eight pied [​IMG].

4. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    Big Oak Valley, CA
    Awwwww, lol that's SO adorable, great family pic! I love seeing attentive papa birds [​IMG]
    Good luck stealing some of those adorable babies away for your horse trimmer... Guineas don't particularly care for sharing their keets, lol [​IMG]

5. rwbwfarm

Aug 24, 2011
    NY
    He's an amazing father [​IMG] Last year, DH wanted to take all 18 away (went over REAL well with them & me....) so we didn't lose any. This year I said forget it - only the 5 (easier said than done though). Can't wait for that...

6. lilchik

lilchik Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2009
    Rio, WV
    Nice pic! Cute babies![​IMG]

7. BebeLapinouBlanc

BebeLapinouBlanc Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Awe [​IMG] Congrats on your new babies!!! I'm waiting in anticipation for my little Guinea eggs to be shipped to me on Monday [​IMG] So excited to eventually have little keets running around too:weee

That is such a precious family photo of them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by