New kid on the block!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Paradise Farm, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Paradise Farm

Paradise Farm New Egg

Sep 16, 2012
    Rutherfordton, NC
    Hello everyone!

My name's Sarah and my boyfriend Jake and I have recently moved to North Carolina from Conneticut. We're young, 19 and 20. We have bought our very first home together and are creating a very special and exciting path for our future.

Our house has 10 acres and we are slowly but surely creating a farm for us and our future family =]

Our animals so far consist of 8 dogs. 2 puppies Chloe and Banshee. Chloe is a Razors Edge Pitbull sweetest girl ever, Banshee is a Cream colored Siberian Husky with gorgeous sky blue eyes absolutely gorgeous and a total doll! Then we have 2 semi-adult dogs Sadie and Baine. Sadie a Red nose pitbull and Baine a Mastiff, Doberman and Pitbull mix very good pals:), and our farm gaurdian Bear a Czech German Shepherd he's a real hero very big and lovable super sweet guy! then a minature Italian Greyhound Squirly 4 years old such a princess, and our oldest dogs are Lacey and Gracie. Lacey is a Belgian Sheepdog bloodlines from Kate Kinnane she is 15 years old and Gracie who is the momma to Squirly [another minature Italian Greyhound] is 14 years old. Great girls that keep going and going sometimes out running the pups =D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then we have 1 pygmy goat named Charm :) she's our baby right now. She needs to be bottle fed but she's getting old enough now we're we can slowly start to ween her off. She's 7 weeks and we got her when she was 3 weeks old =D We hope to find a friend for her within the next month.

[​IMG]

We're working on a 10x10 chicken coop. Jake has been working very hard on it for the past week now. He's been my slave and deserves the world. We'll post pictures soon!

Welp, I guess that's the gist of it. Hope to hear from all you other farm lovers!!!

[​IMG] Sarah & Jake

2. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    [​IMG] Glad you, Jake (and your pups) joined us!

3. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    :frow & :welcome from Alabama. Glad you joined us. Aww, I love the pictures, especially that first one of all the dogs together :love No way, could I ever get mine to stay still long enough for a picture with all of them in it :lol: Congrats on your first home together :thumbsup

4. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] [​IMG] from washington state glad you joined us!

5. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

6. Big A Chickens

Big A Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2012
    Palmetto, Georgia
    Hi and[​IMG] So glad you joined us!!!![​IMG]

7. jbirds2012

jbirds2012 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2012
    paicines, ca.
    [​IMG]

8. coffeeshopgirl7

coffeeshopgirl7 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2012
    Ohio
    Hi Sarah! Welcome from Ohio [​IMG] I'm so jealous of your goat. I'm planning to start raising them for milk next spring. You'll have to let me know what you learn along the way.

19 & 20? You guys are young! What an awesome way to start your lives out. Good luck with your little farm. I don't think you will regret the path you are choosing [​IMG]

9. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Hello and welcome to BYC [​IMG] Glad you joined us!

10. Pinky

Pinky Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    South GA
    Hi and [​IMG] !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by