New Member šŸ“ā™„ļø

Picture_20200705_160206387.jpg

I grew up around chickens but we (me and my fiancĆ©) just started our own coop about two years ago. We have 15 hens and one rooster. We started our coop with a few road island reds and a few leghorns. We then expanded our coop and brought in a few Araucanas from my grandmothers coop. We incubated our girls eggs and hatched a few more Araucanas. Our most recent girls are silkies. My favorite part of raising chickens is that all I have to do is click at my girls and they come running for mama ā™„šŸ˜‡. Me and my fiancĆ© rebuild bathrooms and create tile masterpieces. Including backsplashes and floors and just about anything tile. We can also renovate just about everything. You can just call us the Walmart chip and Joanna šŸ˜‚. We love to garden and spend most of our time outside. We have two beautiful girls our silver lab Evie will be 2 in December and our little devil iris we donā€™t really know what she is just picture a miniature German Shepard and thatā€™s her but a lap dog version. We pride ourselves in our pups though, we feed them a home cooked diet with everything they need and nothing they donā€™t. We want to one day have our own farm family.
Congratulations on being engaged!
Welcome to BYC.
You have come to the right place to have ALL your questions and concerns answered.
We are Egg-cited you joined.

Back
Top Bottom